Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's in a Tony Danza shot?

I have a tiny bit of Canadian content that should have been posted before I left, but as you can see below, I was drinking with the big guy before I left which always leads to my body throwing a temper tantrum the morning after the messy night before and thus all my last bits of energy were devoted to packing instead of typing. So anyways …
Say hello to Colin ...


He's pretty fantastic. He was my housemate once upon a Toronto summer and much fun was had. Colin was back home for a few days, and lucky me he called me to go drinking at the guy with the hat's house.
There were many boys I've known for years there. There were boys with their toys ...
and boys who weren't so good at card games .....
Then we took the show on the road and hit up the infamous Bucket.

Where I met an actual Klaus, THE Klaus who runs the bucket.

And shots of Tony Danza were had ....

And the conclusion was made that everyone looked better in glasses.





.... or perhaps not =)

No comments: