Tuesday, February 23, 2010

She had me wrapped around her little finger ...

Some nights you just can't help but fall in love with the world. I never stood a chance against Saturday night. She had me wrapped around her little finger before I even knew what had happened.


Her plan was beautiful in its simplicity; gather all my favourite people together in a booze soaked smoky little basement bar and have them unleash their creative talents while kind strangers danced and offered lovely compliments all night long. 



.... Spookfish ....
 ...  I'm still trying to scrape myself off the sidewalk ...



Vince  provided the screen candy and some amazing prints, while Destiny did a fabulous job of ensuring we all spent the night on the right side of tipsy.






... and then there was Lhasa. They make the most wonderful sounds your ears will ever hear in Busan ...









!!! DANCE!!!















Oh Saturday night, you were perfect.

 
Ps. I sold some photos!!!!


No comments: