Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Phone - Albany

I went down to Albany the other week for a few days.
Someone had made the long, long bus trip up here a few times and now it was my turn to awkwardly sleep on the Greyhound.

Can you see a pattern?




Albany is .... well, the word bleak came to mind more than a few times.






Also, and this is very important,friends should never let friends, enemies,
or anyone else they do or do not know go here..

 I don't really want to talk about it, but just trust me when I say it is terrible and you should stay far, far away from it.

But don't worry too much ....
 ... the cellphone made out alright.

4 comments:

helloklara said...

Really love the fourth picture from the top.

How long is the bus ride/how much?

ruby said...

My Greyhound left Toronto around 11:15pm and arrived in Albany at 9:30am. There was about an hour layover in Syracuse.

On the way back we started at 9:15pm and I was a little lucky, we didn't make any stops between the border and Toronto so I was back in town by 7am .. or was that 6am?

Cost = $167.00 CDN. Best to buy both ways at once they told me. You might get cheaper if you have their student card. BEST - if possible - start in NYC and book early with megabus. They are cheap.

Plus - all of my buses had weak wifi & somewhere to plug in your computer. I watched a bit of a movie and then promptly felt sick. Tougher stomachs would probably do better.

Sublimekid said...

Why not go to Jillian's. Did you notice the dress code in the window?

https://picasaweb.google.com/sublimekid/APhotoBackup#5571038281436225026

VECASTS - LISTEN ONLINE RADIO WATCHING ONLINE TV said...

VEBCASTS - Listen web Radio Watching web TV, Tv Online. Watch Over 3000 Online TV Channels And 6500 Radio Stations Free For Around In The Wold
WATCHING LIVE MALAYSIA TV ONLINE,WATCH TV.1 ,TV2, TV3, TV7 ,TV8 ,TV9, AND WATCH ASTRO CHANNEL GUIDE  FOR WATCHING CLICK >CLIKC TO WATCHING<
http://vecasts.blogspot.com/
Listen Hindi radio click
watching live movie ,live international radio,indo radio.usa radio and more