Monday, October 26, 2009

This Was Friday.

My hair was straight.
Our outfits matched.
Try and keep up.



063


This is a sight you don't often see in Korea.


157





231





Refueling....

236

270




\

Warning: Visiting the noribang sometimes leads to unusual bruising due to amateur tambourine antics. Ask my palm, hip, and slightly broken bracelet.

Also - sighting garden gnomes mean you're about to have a great time.

446






yum yum



Take This. NOW.



510

He takes really great pictures ....

clickclick



We danced them all down

.... and then it was 8:30 am.

Good Morning Sunshine

1 comment:

kimini said...

wow! what's up?
I saw your pics of blog. How can you take a picture as you!
It's really awesome! Do you know terry richardson who is very famous photographer? Your picture style is similar to him!
Anyway, me and my friends were really satisfied with you guys last night and hope to see again. I think we gonna meet together on halloween day:)