Tuesday, April 27, 2010

every place we go

A little over a year ago I was wandering around Boston and it's dirty little friend Worcester ....



... visiting a good friend.
He wears his brains on his feet.
We'd met in New Orleans ...



... but he was also a little busy so I had to make my own fun.
So I made a new friend. 

Eventually I had to go back to the real world, and she kept on travelling so we waved good bye.  A few weeks later I found myself in Quebec City with my oldest friend who was there to see the rocks ..

... when guess who walked back into my life?


HER!
So I invited her to Montreal, and the pretty ladies liked her.
.. and then she left again.


Almost two years later, and she's still on the road.
Guess where she was on Sunday?

I was pretty pleased to see her, and her friend.

What do you do if you've got visitors in town for one night?
Well ...
and then ...





I wonder when/where we'll sing this again ..

No comments: