Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Up in my lonely room when I'm dreaming of you, and you, and you...

Dear Vince,


I'm still not entirely sure how we met you or your little Zac Efron friend as the details of how Saturday night became Sunday morning are still a little hazy...



... but  you really should have known we were trouble from the moment you saw us ..


















... but you liked us anyway...


... and brought us all home ...


.... and it was fun ...










.. and I think we're all a little sorry about that thing with the cops and your neighbours, or if we insulted one of your tall lady friends ...  But I can’t say I’m all that sorry about lounging around your room all day with my friends. You might have climbed a mountain that day, but I think you missed out on all the fun.




.... and the feast ...


.... and the giggling ...





"if the weekend was a chair, he'd sit on it ...and never get off"

No comments: