Saturday, December 19, 2009

Passport - or Fortune Teller?

My passport ......



she is a small thing of intense beauty that has been lovingly toted around the world to many wonderful places in her own special red leather case. She is very special. However, she will expire in April, which for those of you not counting is 5 months from now. Many countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months after your scheduled departure date .... Taiwan is apparently quite strict about such things as I learned when I tried to book a last minute ticket to Taipei a few days ago. However - I think my passport may have had my best interests at heart because look what happened in Taipei last night ...

Then again, nobody was seriously injured and I missed the chance to experience my first earthquake.

I still love you.








No comments: