Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Morning?


Peep Hole
Originally uploaded by The Green Album
5:55am ............ my buzzer rings ....... I push the button and see that there is a sober looking mildly attractive Korean guy standing at my door. I push the button and ....
Me: Hello?
Him: Hello?
Me: Hello?
Him: Is ??? there?
Me: No, good bye.



6:13am ......buzzer rings again .............same guy.
Me: Hello?
Him: Hello, is B??? there?
Me: No.
Him: Can you please open your door?
For some strange reason I agree to this but realize that I need to have more pj's on before I open the door
Me: Ok ... one minute .... one minute....
Him: Hello?
Me: One minute ... one minute ....
OPEN DOOR
Me: Hello?
Him: Hello. My brother, B, is he there?
Me: No, nobody is here.
Him: Oh, (smile) can I please come in?
Me: No. Bye.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well that's mildly disturbing. Why did you open the door silly?