Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting to Know Me

The idea for this little montage comes from a certain Swedish lady

  • picture of you in your room.
My old Kingston room. My last year of university I lived in a very sketchy house and my room was a structurally unsound addition that appeared to be randomly tacked onto the top of my house. The room slanted to the left and would move just a little too much if it was windy outside.


  • A picture of you very drunk.

Mexico. I ended up jumping in a car with a bunch of lovely Mexican girls and driving off to a lady bar. I knew I had to get home when I couldn't properly say my name.


  • The youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.


  • A picture of you in one of your favourite outfits.

I own and love quite a few dresses, in fact I may even have named a few ... however, when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter what's on top so long as I've got my Texans on my feet.


  • A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.

Wine & Sleaze. This photo got it's own page in my university's yearbook.


  • A picture you miiiiiight have edited to make yourself more attractive.


  • A picture of a night you regret.



  • A picture of you truly being yourself.



  • The most recent picture of you.


  • A picture of you being ridiculous.



  • A picture of a time in your life that’s over, but you wish it wasn’t.

I miss all going on all my solo weekend trips. No wonder Air Canada is losing money.



  • A picture of a time in your life that’s over, and you couldn’t be more thankful that it is.
I am not a trigger happy girl. This was a one time only Portland affair. 

  • A picture of you when you were anything but happy.


  • A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.



  • A picture that describes how you’d like to spend every day.

Guacamole + Swedish boys + NYC + special treats + fire breathing-pole-dancing-bartenders + dancing


  • A picture of a time when everything was changing.

Last night in Montreal before I moved away to travel across the USA.
I rhyme good. =)


  • A picture that makes your heart hurt.

Montreal, I'm really sorry. It's all my fault. Really, it's me, not you.


  • A picture that makes your heart smile.
New Orleans - always amazing times - always the most amazing people.

No comments: