- picture of you in your room.
- A picture of you very drunk.
Mexico. I ended up jumping in a car with a bunch of lovely Mexican girls and driving off to a lady bar. I knew I had to get home when I couldn't properly say my name.
- The youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.
- A picture of you in one of your favourite outfits.
I own and love quite a few dresses, in fact I may even have named a few ... however, when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter what's on top so long as I've got my Texans on my feet.
- A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.
Wine & Sleaze. This photo got it's own page in my university's yearbook.
- A picture of a night you regret.
- A picture of you truly being yourself.
- The most recent picture of you.
- A picture of you being ridiculous.
- A picture of a time in your life that’s over, but you wish it wasn’t.
I miss all going on all my solo weekend trips. No wonder Air Canada is losing money.
- A picture of a time in your life that’s over, and you couldn’t be more thankful that it is.
- A picture of you when you were anything but happy.
- A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.
- A picture that describes how you’d like to spend every day.
Guacamole + Swedish boys + NYC + special treats + fire breathing-pole-dancing-bartenders + dancing
- A picture of a time when everything was changing.
Last night in Montreal before I moved away to travel across the USA.
I rhyme good. =)
- A picture that makes your heart hurt.
Montreal, I'm really sorry. It's all my fault. Really, it's me, not you.
- A picture that makes your heart smile.