Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Setting Fire to Our Insides for Fun - Miami

You'll just have to trust me when I say that Saturday night out and about in South Beach was a lot fun. I took a bunch of photos with my disposable camera, but after no word from Shoppers for two weeks I am very worried the little guy has run off on another adventure. Fingers crossed this isn't true. My heart will be broken if my Key Largo photos have vanished. 

Anyway.
Here are a few photos of the morning after the big night before...

First food ....

... then a nap. 


Walk back to the car....


... search for more food. 


I went to school in Cuba for a little while back in university.
I loved the island.
Unfortunately the food around the university was nothing special.
 
The food at Versailles is very special. 


Cross your fingers my camera shows up soon.
xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to see you back on here with more frequency! Always love following your adventures!
Hugs! Anneke

www.annekeforbes.com

ruby said...

Awe, thanks Anneke. Pretty words from pretty girls are always welcomed.

Also, that's quite the blog you've built. Keep up the pretty work!

Unknown said...

Thanks! If you're ever in Calgary, we should have an adventure...